Government of India
Ministry of Human Resource Development
Department of Higher Education
Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi- 110115.
In modification of Order F.No. 11-15/2011-AR (TS.II) dated 10.07.2012 and to
facilitate the institutions during transition period, following decision has been taken in
the Ministry :
(i) Above order dated 10.07.2012 regarding cases of recognition in perpetuity
for equivalence in Central Government job, stands withdrawn.
(ii) All those students who are enrolled with the institutions with permanent
recognition upto 31.05.2013 would be eligible for consideration in
accordance with MHRD office memorandum/ order in force pertaining to
their course for equivalence in Central Government jobs. However, these
concerned orders will cease to have effect from 01.06.2013 onwards.
(iii) After 31.05.2013, based on the review by the regulator i.e. AICTE, a decision
on continuation of the certification of equivalence of degree/ diploma shall
be taken by statutory regulator.
(iv) Statutory regulators should review the fresh proposals/ extension as per
their statute and regulations.
2. In case, the institution desires to opt for realigning curriculum with NVEQF, it is
advised to use this transition period upto 30.05.2013 for necessary action in this
This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
1. AICTE/UGC/ CBSE/UPSC/SSC/AIU'
2. Department of Personnel & Training.
3. Hindi Sahitya Sammelan, Allahabad
4. Institution of Civil Engineers, Ludhiana(Pb.)
5. Institute of Mechanical Engineers (India), Mumbai
6. Institute of Engineering (India), Kolkata
7. Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers, New Delhi
8. Institute of Fire Engineering, India (New Delhi)
9. Institution of Surveyors
10. Tool Rom & Training Centre, Wazirpur, Delhi
12. College of Military Engineering, Pune
13. National Institute for Training in Industrial Engineering, Bombay
14. Indian Institute of Ceramics, Calcutta.
15. Aeronautical Society of India.
Copy to: (i)
PS to HRM
PSO to Secretary (HE)
PS to AS(T)
PA to Dir(TC)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.