Not able to apply any Job in Private Companies

Ask AMIE related General queries

Not able to apply any Job in Private Companies

Postby nnirupam » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:33 pm

I am searching Jobs in Private companies (TCS , Ericsson , HCL , Accenture).They are not accepting my AMIE equivalent to Bachelors Degree as its a corespondance course.
It means after doing AMIE we cannot do jobs in any Private sector.
If we can , then Institute of Engineers should send a mail to these companies.
Kindly suggest. :cry:

Thanks
Neha Nirupam
nnirupam

membership: Senior Technician of The Institution of Engineers (India)- ST

ad

Re: Not able to apply any Job in Private Companies

Postby kulvinder54 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:02 am

Dear Neha
I am not agree with your point as from past 4 years I am working in Indian IT sector and had never seen any problem with any AMIE holder or equivalent Degree holder who has good experince. There is no doubt if you do not have any experince after AMIE then definitely you will have to face the problem as companies usually prefer regular candidates over Part time candidate in case of Freshers entry. That is the reason IEI has put the condition to have a job before registering for Section - B otherwise registration won't be accepted.

Regarding TCS, Infosys, L&T, HCL and other majors MNCs in India, I do have some of my friends working in these companies holding the AMIE degree. Even in case of ARICENT and HCL, you will find AMIE as one of the option in their career portal for Experince holder. TCS and Infosys do provides options as BE/B.Tech or Equivalent. AMIE is considered as Equivalent to Bachelor Degree in Engineering so where ever you need to submit your highest qualification select the Bachelor's or Graduate in Engineering.

AMIE degree is considered for all central and state level government jobs and in case of Private or Public Sector companies, it is upto those companies whether they want to consider AMIE or not. Recently, NTPC also included AMIE in their Qualification criteria for Executive trainees and lateral entries.

Hope it clarifies your doubt.
All the best.

Regards
Kulvinder Singh,
Coimbatore, Tamilnadu
e-mail - kulvinder@amiestudy.com
kulvinder54

membership: Graduate of The Institution of Engineers (India)- GradIE

Postby ifte » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:28 am

Dear Neha,
I agree with Kulvinder.
AMIE is acceptable in all over the world.
This is very important point that AMIE is acceptable with experience. AMIE is for working peoples.
I am working in abroad; I am doing AMIE for my career growth with my present long experience.

ALL THE BEST
IFTE
ifte

Postby maneshnairkm » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:46 pm

hi dear,
my friend said amie is not acceptable without experience, that means this is not for persons from a basic level like 10th. some students are going directly from tenth to amie for Eng. If this is right the future of that students will lost. For exp. from acompany they needs some basic knowledge of Eng, that only will obtain from lower classes like ITI .
Please give me a solution for that.
manesh.
maneshnairkm

membership: NA

Postby kulvinder54 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:48 pm

Dear Maneesh

I am not aware of people doing/joining AMIE after 10th as minimum educational criteria set by the IEI for Section A entry is 10+2. And as I already told above that
cabdidates need to have a job before applying for the Section-B otherwise registration shall be cancelled. Some candidates provides fake certificates to IEI to get admission to Section-B. They sit a home and clear AMIE in 1-2 years. Only those cabdidates suffers in the market because of not having valid experience.
Hop you understand this point.
All the best.

Regards
Kulvinder Singh,
Coimbatore, Tamilnadu
e-mail - kulvinder@amiestudy.com
kulvinder54

membership: Graduate of The Institution of Engineers (India)- GradIE

Postby logan99 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:01 pm

from when experience is a must for registration to sec B? I have no experience does this means i cannot apply for Sec B ?
this came to me as shock as i was thinking of clearing this and get a graduate degree and then apply for banks ..
logan99

membership: Technician of The Institution of Engineers (India)- T

Postby charulatha » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:46 pm

yes, you should be engagement in some engg related company for doing section B. Amie is for working people only.
Regards,
Charulatha.
charulatha

Postby heyymayur » Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:24 pm

Hello Sir,
Can u help me with this question i need immediate attention, Actually after finishing the Section A examination, how can a student get a Job in any company related to Engineering....??? Hope U understand my question...?? Look i have taken up AMIE after my 10+2 and now this December examination i will clear all my subjects in Section A... Please help me understanding WHAT NEXT....??? I am worried...;-(
heyymayur

Postby balu.rml » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:36 pm

i agreee wih heymayur :) u r ryt bro, we should take up this to IEI
balu.rml

membership: Associate Member of The Institution of Engineers (India)- AMIE

Postby sanamie » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:23 am

Dear Members,
i have completed my 3 years aircraft maintenance engg. course approved by DGCA,India and have recently got enrolled at IE(I). And i have also undergone 6 months of On job Training,could anyone please tell me that will i have to undergo any more engg. job training before registering for section B,and if yes please give some guidance.
Thanking You
sanamie