NEW:IEI NOT RECOGNISED for overseas/private jobs & PG course

Ask AMIE related General queries

Re: NEW:IEI NOT RECOGNISED for overseas/private jobs & PG course

Postby wajahat » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:38 pm

it is also possible that mhrd may have also given some other notification after this 2007 notification.it is now almost four years from then.so someone should clarify about it
with best regards
from
Wajahat (sec B E&C) mob no 919086848730 srinagar kashmir.
wajahat

membership: Senior Technician of The Institution of Engineers (India)- ST

ad

Postby mandy » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:57 pm

Dear wajahat,
May be they have issued notification after 2007 but how we will confirm.??
There is no such notification (after 2007) attached on MHRDs website.

Dear Irfan,
I am too worries how to get rid out of this.
Is there any way to confirm this from MHRDs office like phone,email id etc...
I guess except few, everyone is least bothered on this forum nobody is coming forward to find solution.!!

Regards,

Mandy
mandy

membership: NA

Postby irfanmasiullah » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:24 pm

Dear Mandy.

Your concern is appreciable, I am very very upset also and tried to check from every angle.
1- I called to the service agencies who do attestation for Saudi Arabia, UAE etc embassies, and they said they can attest this certificate. (but from them I knew that there is one AMIE private course in Mumbai also. I don't know more detail about that which they cannot attest but Kolkata they can do)
2-I called one AMIE senor who have completed AMIE few year back, he is now in Saudi Arabia and he did attestation from MHRD.
3- I have sent email to IEI Kolkata and MHRD and waiting for reply.

We all should be together to get positive result.
Thanks & Best Regards -
Irfan M Ansari - Section B - Civil
Bhiwandi - Dist THANE // MAHARSHTRA
Email :irfanmasiullah@Amiestudy.com
IM: irfanmasiullah@yahoo.com : irfanmasiullah@Amiestudy.com
irfanmasiullah

Postby mandy » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:38 am

Good job Irfan.!!

1)Has AMIE senior in saudi arabia got attestation from MHRD RECENTLY.??

2)Can you please give me the concern persons email id/ ph no. of MHRD & IEI,kolkata

3)I have put a mail to AIU(Association of Indian Universities) & waiting for reply

4)Also requesting you to enquire E-mail: studentinfo@aiuweb.org Phone: (011) 23230059/23232435
Note : while putting mail paste the MHRD link & attach notification(referring page 3)

Hope we get the SAME ANSWERS from all the authorities.
Thanks & Regards,

Mandy
mandy

Postby praveen » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:03 am

Hi Mandy,

Thanks for highlighting this issue and taking further steps. i know a person who helped for all the students to change the Certificate format issue. ( amie-final-certificate-format-change-need-your-attention-t469.html ).

I will get help from him to get the clarification from IEI.
Regards,
Praveen
AMIE Study

ImageImage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AMIE Online Coaching
praveen
Site Admin

Postby bishnujee » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:39 pm

Hello Guys,
There is no need to panic on recognition issues.Recognition outside India is beyond the control of Govt of India HRD Ministry or AICTE.Both the bodies has no locus standi with International recognition since India doesn't qualify under Washington Accord.So either of bodies doesn't have authority to decide about International Accrediation.As far as International recognition goes only IE India is the only Professional Institution from India which holds International Accrediation under Engineers Mobility Forum.Currently I along with my fellow colleagues from Engineers Australia & IPENZ New Zealand and other fellow members of IEA are involved actively on Pilot Project where EMF full Members (IE India represents India) where mutual recognition of each member nations qualifications are recognised for Professional Engineering registration & Professional practise and further education globally.IE India Graduates are safest among all Indian Graduates since they being associated with IE India.Now nothing has changed in recognition issued from HRD Ministry which has been issuing same recogniton letter repetition when it was released since inception of IE India.

FLASH: There is something new NEWS for most of you that new MOU has been signed on May 28,2010 which will allow all Professional Engineering Graduates from IE India,IME,IETE,AeSI etc to acquire additional BE Degree from Assam University along with there IE India Graduation.Only registration will be needed to be done with Assam University,but passing of AMIE will be considered sufficient for Award of BE Degree from Assam University.All Professional Engineering Graduates will be awarded same BE Award as per new MOU signed recently.

Please be advised that this BE Award like any other Indian University's BE will not be accrediated for PE Registration in USA,Canada,UK etc .But AMIE Qualification will be treated as accrediated and acceptable for PEng registrations under EMF (Since IE India is Full Member of EMF,only its Award we will accept for International Accrediation).Unfortunately we cannot extend this facility to other Indian University BE Degree holders as they need to pass IE India PEng examination to qualify for same level of global accrediation and acceptance.
AMIE is acceptable in overseas private sector and also Further MS studies in USA,Canada,UK ,Australia etc.

Hope it clarifies the situation for all of you.

All the best and good luck!

Bishnujee Singh ,P.E
Fellow I E Australia
Chartered Professional Engineer (Australia)
Chartered Engineer (EC-UK)
Chartered Scientist (SC-UK)
Chartered Physicist (IOP-UK)
APEC Engineer,Int.P.E (Australia)
Associate Fellow CASI(Canada)
Fellow RAS(UK),MInstPhys
MSc(UK),BAe,MRAeS(UK),MAeSI(India),
Sr.MAIAA(USA),MAOPA(Pilot)
CAYLEY AEROSPACE INC
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
18830,38th Ave W
Lynnwood,WA,98037
USA
Tel:4252330440
Fax:646-219-1010
Fax:702-995-1881
Email:bishnujee.singh@cayleyaerospace.com
bishnujee
Advisor

Postby wajahat » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:14 pm

respected sir
our main problem is about the new notification from MHRD which clearly states that amie is only for purpose of central govt jobs. we are not so much concerned about overseas jobs as most of the amie members are doing it in india so we first have to give opreference of amie recognition in india.when our oown country is not giving value to it then what others will give.please clarify about it.i also want to know that if i clear amie then as per your post how can i get B.E degree from assam university.what is the procedure.do we have to give exam for it or not.please clarify the procedure of obtaining degree from assam university as most of my friends who had done amie can get it....thanks for your valuable information
with best regards
from
Wajahat (sec B E&C) mob no 919086848730 srinagar kashmir.
wajahat

Postby irfanmasiullah » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:21 pm

Thank you very much to guide us.
# I have also same question, what about the letter issued by MHRD ?
Thanks & Best Regards -
Irfan M Ansari - Section B - Civil
Bhiwandi - Dist THANE // MAHARSHTRA
Email :irfanmasiullah@Amiestudy.com
IM: irfanmasiullah@yahoo.com : irfanmasiullah@Amiestudy.com
irfanmasiullah

Postby bishnujee » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:59 pm

Hello,

Your question would have caused alarm if there was something new wording or changes mentioned in HRD recognition letter.The wording is same whatever HRD mentioned for Professional Societies and Institution exams in India.Its same for all Professional Institutions whether IE India,AeSI or IETE.The wording cannot be changed at moment.I hope it clarifies to you guys.Most of us including IE India current Academic Council has been down that road numerous times .I don't think your accrediation letter has created any kind of new problem for AMIE Graduate.Same wording were issued to most IE India Graduates in 1959 and 1960s too.So there is nothing new.
Regarding Assam University,the Memorandum of Understanding was signed only this May 28,2010 between Engineering Council-India and Assam University,it will be some time before you have further information regarding Registration & Admission for AMIE Graduates there.Only registration and payment of fees will be responsibilities of students and its purely optional & not mandatory.AMIE Graduates will be awarded that BE Award as additional Degree just based on there successful completion of AMIE/IETE/AeSI Examination and will be exempted from any Exams of Assam university which is under AICTE and set up by ACT of PARLIAMENT.In the current scenario,you guys should only focus on your Degree completion.There is no changes taken place which would trigger alarm bell anywhere.
No further action is needed.Whatever we have come with proposal of backing up with 2nd BE Degree for all AMIE/AMAeSI/IETE Degree holders is best possible solution in this regard.For further details contact Engineering Council-India office in Delhi.

http://www.ecindia.org/Newsletter%20-%20June-10.pdf

Please don't repeat the same question again and again which is already responded.

All the best and good luck.

Bishnujee Singh ,P.E
Fellow I E Australia
Chartered Professional Engineer (Australia)
Chartered Engineer (EC-UK)
Chartered Scientist (SC-UK)
Chartered Physicist (IOP-UK)
APEC Engineer,Int.P.E (Australia)
Associate Fellow CASI(Canada)
Fellow RAS(UK),MInstPhys
MSc(UK),BAe,MRAeS(UK),MAeSI(India),
Sr.MAIAA(USA),MAOPA(Pilot)
CAYLEY AEROSPACE INC
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
18830,38th Ave W
Lynnwood,WA,98037
USA
Tel:4252330440
Fax:646-219-1010
Fax:702-995-1881
Email:bishnujee.singh@cayleyaerospace.com
bishnujee
Advisor

Postby charulatha » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:07 pm

Dear Mr. Bishnujee Sir,
Thank u very much for becoming a member of this forum. really i was thinking to request you for the same.
I have read all your advices & guidelines in the other forum, which really helpful for all.

I sincerely request you to continue your service & guide all our AMIE students.

Thank you very much Sir for all your efforts made for changing the format of Final Certificate (Equivalent to Bachelor Degree).
Regards,
Charulatha.
charulatha

PreviousNext