GradeCard/Marksheet-Winter-2011

Ask AMIE related General queries

GradeCard/Marksheet-Winter-2011

Postby skarmakar007 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:27 pm

To know your gradecard please see the link:
http://ieindia.mydbn.net/Login.aspx

Or u can get anticipated GradeCard/Marksheet for Winter-2011 from Mr. Tiger Don who can provide your grade card from his infinite hi-tech funda.
skarmakar007

membership: Senior Technician of The Institution of Engineers (India)- ST

ad

Re: GradeCard/Marksheet-Winter-2011

Postby charulatha » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:49 pm

Hi
IEI has not loaded the grades/marks. it will take 2 weeks after result declaration.

Message from IEI website.
Please do not try to use this option as the data has not been uploaded. Upload to this page will be announced separately.

All the best to get good grades who ever cleared the subjects in winter 2011.
Regards,
Charulatha.
charulatha

Postby skarmakar007 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:00 pm

charulatha wrote:Hi
IEI has not loaded the grades/marks. it will take 2 weeks after result declaration.

Please do not try to use this option as the data has not been uploaded. Upload to this page will be announced separately.

Dear Charu.
Wheather the date of publication of grade card will be counted from schedule date of declaration of result (i.e, 15-March'2012) or it will be counted from actual date (i.e. 22-March'2012) of publication of result?
skarmakar007

Postby imran29 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:48 am

charulatha wrote:Hi

when will be grade card uploade, on 30th march or on 6th april ?
imran29

Postby aneesh_adiyottil » Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:42 pm

Dear Charu,
Long time no see in this blog....hope u r fine..

I would like to ask you a doubt that I have cleared all papers in section A. now I am waiting for section B registration and also I would like to appear summer 2012 exam. Is it possible? Can I use the application provided on their website? do we need to get the signature from employer and corporate member on application? If so there is no place for that in application form provided on their website.

Since I am residing at saudi arabia, I am fearing that whether I can submit registration form and examination form before stipulated time (April 20). Can you please advice me

regards
aneesh
aneeshadiyottil@Amiestudy.com
aneesh_adiyottil

Postby rasinsasidharan » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:59 am

Hi aneesh,
Dont worry about the registration for SEC-B.
You can send the registration form and Examination form at same time by courier.
I f you are going to register it from your indian address then pay both fee online and send reciept.
Otherwise take two DD of 200 & 150 $.
You will recieve your new registration card with in one month.
Any Members of AMIE staying nearby your Area in saudi.
Otherwise assign somebody to get it signed by IE members from india.
You can contact irfan+96638191002 for more details.
Regards
Rasin
rasinsasidharan

Postby joydip123412 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:30 am

aneesh_adiyottil wrote:Dear Charu,

I would like to ask you a doubt that I have cleared all papers in section A. now I am waiting for section B registration and also I would like to appear summer 2012 exam. Is it possible? Can I use the application provided on their website? do we need to get the signature from employer and corporate member on application? If so there is no place for that in application form provided on their website.

Since I am residing at saudi arabia, I am fearing that whether I can submit registration form and examination form before stipulated time (April 20). Can you please advice me

regards
aneesh

Dear Aneesh,
Here is the answer of your query...

The IEI will send you the sec B reg form along with examination form and new i card for sec B. The last date is 20 th April but they will consider 10 more days for new sec B reg candidates. But don't wait till you receive the documents. Fill your reg. from and examination form online http://www.ieindia.info/SecBReg.aspx and http://www.ieindia.info/ExamAB.aspx . After receiving the original documents , properly filled it and send it to IEI. And as you fill those form earlier online so there should not be any problem regarding to last date. In sec B reg page tick on the "I passed Sections A & B Examinations with membership no" option. And fill the exam form with your sec A reg. no because the reg. no you have is universal and never chage.
You need corporate member sign. in i card and your employer sign. in the original sec B reg. form. As per form the employer should be an AMIE degree holder but don't worry if he is not an AMIE degree holder, any degree holder who is your reporting officer will be considered.

Thanking you
Joydip
joydip123412

Postby rasinsasidharan » Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:17 am

Dear Friend,
Thanks for your information.
But it is not posible to pay overseas fee through the online facility for sc-b registration ,he can register it from indian address.
Thanks
Rasin
rasinsasidharan

Postby charulatha » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:00 pm

Hi aneesh,

Nothing to worry about Sec-B registration. take the respective demand draft on or before 15th april. if you receive the original form on time fill all the details including employer details & get attested in Id card & attach demand draft & send it to IEI. Normally courier will reach within 3-4 working days. if it will delayed also no problem, they will check the demand draft date & accept the form.

Incase if you have not got the original form on time say before April 10th, then download the application form & exam from net & fill the details. attach the employer certificate (ie. work experience certificate in company letter head) & DD, send back to IEI on time. then later you can fill the ID card & send it in different courier.

Dont take much tension, concentrate on your studies & get ready for summer 2012 exam.

All the best.

aneesh_adiyottil wrote:Dear Charu,

regards
aneesh
Regards,
Charulatha.
charulatha

Postby aneesh_adiyottil » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:20 pm

Thanks charu, rasin and joydip for your valuable information.

I will share onething. I had called to Kerala state center to enquire about this. They replied me the same what charu said. As per thier advice, I have sent my section B registration form downloaded from net and summer 2012 examination form along with DD to IEI. They may be send the original Section B registration form and grade card within 2-3 weeks. Then I will fill that form and get the signature from corporate member and send to my saudi address by parents. After getting the signature from employer, I will send form without DD (because I already sent DD) directly to Kolkata from here. If it reached at kolkata even after April 20, it will not be problem because they have already received my application.

Regarding the employer, I have a doubt that the HR Manager of my employer is from Lebonon. So he is not a AMIE degree holder. I think it will not be a problem right???? what is ur opinion

Regards
Aneesh
aneesh_adiyottil

Next