As we all know AMIE is the only platform which gives us opportunity for higher studies without disturbing our current work. To help all AMIEans we have created site which is open for discussion, polls, study material with that all AMIE related information is available.
We got lot of responses from u & we are very thankful to u as many peoples got solution of their doubts, we had one more “AMIE Students website” ,we got many responses from that site also. So we are planning to make it more useful website.
We have created Super membership, many people has sent us notes, question papers, study tips, video lectures, eBooks. As our site is loaded with study material, some newly registered people are not getting proper required material for the particular subject. We are planning all the material to be indexed & easily accessible for download. We have created group especially for the study notes (not for discussion) which will contain all study notes, video lectures, EBooks, Question papers.
Note: These are the notes sent by our seniors, AMIEans, hard work of our team based on past years experience. These are not prepared by any professor. This is just database which will contain all the study notes of SEC A & B with old question papers.
To make this facility available our team is working hard.
Contents available under supermembership
1. Question papers:
2. Study notes, Video Lectures & E-books
Click here to check the all list of available study notes
1. Once u get super membership, u can download all the available material any time.
2. We are still uploading new books & study material based on the users request. You can take advantage of that
3. Membership is life time.
4. One time membership can be useful for section B also.
To access this database you should be a Super Member
How to become a super member
1. User will have to make valid 25 post on this Discussion Board. (Click here for the rules and how to make post)
2. Make a Small Donation of 10$ ( less than Rs. 500) - Please click here to pay online ---- why i want to donate?
Please find the attached document for mode details.
If you have any queries, Please send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org